India is the world’s largest milk producer, accounting for more than 13% of the world’s total milk production. In the same breath, it is also the world’s largest consumer of dairy products, consuming almost 100% of its own milk production. Milk and its various value added products are a major source of nutritious food to millions of people in India and the only acceptable source of animal protein for a large segment of the Indian population, particularly the vegetarians.
Rural Indian Economy is largely driven by Agriculture and Dairy Farming. Both these form an essential part of the economy and serve as an important source of employment and income. Development and progress in this sector will result in a more balanced development of the rural economy. Farmers are now being trained in using technology to better streamline their practices across selection of breed, feed, prevention of diseases etc.
Suguna Group, a company with over 30 years, providing the best of quality products has grown consistently on the confidence of the consumers to become a Rs. 8000Cr company. Now with Suguna dairy products, the company has ventured into the dairy segment and is looking forward to provide customers a range of dairy products beginning with Milk and Curd in Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Suguna has put in place stringent quality checks right from procurement to processing, ensuring that only the best of products reach the door step of the consumers.
With a direct model of procurement from milk producers, Suguna has done away with middle men / bulk vendors, which helps the organization to build a strong relationship with the farmers and work with them.
“ ” as a brand is known for its quality products which has been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna is well poised to reap the benefits by investing in best and next practices and by leveraging technology for the benefit of the farmer and consumer.
- Collaborate with farmers, leverage technology and adopt modern techniques to ensure quality products and profits for both the farmer and consumer.
- To be a trusted and preferred dairy brand in India and create a sustainable value for all stakeholders.
- Quality Product – To grow continuously in developing quality dairy products and gain customers confidence through innovative practices and launching value added products thereby expanding the range of dairy products.
- Enrichment of Business Channel Partner – Develop and Motivate Business Channel community and to continuously evolve & expand business scope and create significant impact on the bottom line.
- Employee – To attract and retain the best of talent, be an equal opportunity employer thereby yielding happy customers